Corporate Partnership With Aspire Oxford
We're looking for corporate partners to join us at this exciting stage in our journey
Why partner with Aspire Oxford?
Aspire Oxford is a multi-award winning employment, recovery and rehabilitation charity. We are a fast-growing community based organization, supporting hundreds of men and women who are facing complex barriers to work into employment. Our impact across Oxford is significant – we are the main provider of local job clubs in Barton, Wood Farm, Blackbird Leys and Rose Hill and last year we supported 213 local people through these life-changing job clubs. Our new Community Transport service works with elderly clients across Oxford and through our Professional Services Aspire’s trainees are transforming community centres, children’s centres and GP surgeries.
Aspire Oxford is working to change lives and we are looking for corporate partners to join us at this exciting stage in our journey.
In 2014-15 we supported 150 trainees who completed 9,701 positive working days through our social enterprises which include painting and decorating, textile recycling and grounds maintenance. 24 of these trainees were supported into sustainable housing and 28% into employment. 98% of these trainees with an offending history did not re-offend and 92% maintained their recovery from addiction.
How a partnership with Aspire Oxford can benefit your business
- We are a multi-award winning organization with a highly respected brand profile
- Our reach and social impact is growing fast
- We can promote your logo on our website and social media, and you can use our logo on your website and printed materials
- We will provide a dedicated account manager to support your fundraising
- We will provide fundraising ideas for your staff or customers to get involved in
- We will maximize media and PR coverage about our partnership
- We can offer volunteering opportunities for your staff
- We can arrange a partnership launch meeting with our Chief Executive Officers and a visit to Aspire Oxford to meet the people whose lives you are changing
The difference your support will make
- £50 could pay for a provisional driving licence for one of our trainees
- £350 could fund a starter set for a trainee’s new home
- £1,000 could fund accredited Health & Safety training for 3 trainees, enabling them to conduct on-site risk assessments for all new contracts
Aspire Oxford’s work offers outstanding social value. For every £1 we are given, we deliver £5.50 in social benefits by preventing homelessness, re-offending and substance mis-use. We estimate that Aspire’s total benefit to society is worth over £3 million each year.
Partner with Aspire Oxford and together we can work to change lives. To find out more please contact Paul Roberts or Helen Mariner on 01865 204450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org