Supporting open and inclusive recruitment
Get dedicated recruitment support so you can reach the widest possible pool of talent for your workforce, resolve your staff shortages and increase staff retention. Aspire can:
- Offer guidance on how best to introduce ‘open recruitment’ for your workplace
- Promote your employment vacancies to work-ready candidates from our employment programmes
- Match you with work-ready candidates for whom we can offer current work experience references
- Offer ‘in work support’ to successful candidates in your workforce
Inclusive Recruitment Workshops
Aspire offers FREE 1/2 day workshops on realising inclusive recruitment in your workplace:
- Workplace buddy workshop: 10-1, Friday 8th June
- Employer workshop: 9.30-1, Thursday 14th June
- Support Agency workshop: 9.30-1, Wednesday 11th July
Contact Emily (email@example.com) to register.
“Laing O’Rourke are always keen to support people into the construction and engineering industry...the industry has a skills shortage and we are happy to do all we can to reach out to people from all walks of life and support them to take up the fantastic opportunities our industry can offer. Our partnership with Aspire, providing work experience to their trainees, is already seeing great results. We look forward to welcoming more Aspire trainees in the future.”
Paul DiMambro, Laing O’Rourke, Westgate Oxford
PROMOTE YOUR VACANCIES
Would you like to promote your employment vacancies to work-ready candidates from our employability programmes, as well as from our partner agencies in Oxfordshire?